Skip to main content

Funniest Tweets to Post Twitter Bios

For a wild fun with your friends you may need to tweet these funny Twitter quotes on your BIOS. The following bios are the ever best valid statements that are taken from real infamous people.
Funny twitter bios

Really funny tweets on twitter!

  1. Well you know you've watched fear factor for way too many years, when watching them eat cow eyes actually makes you think of food and get hungry.
  1. When your ex tells you that you will never find someone like them again.. UM MM that's the point!
  1. What is the problem with crushes? Someone always gets crushed.
  1. That awkward moment when you're wiping your face with a clean towel after a good shower yet even though the towel is clean you're wondering if someone else used the part you're using on your face to wipe their unmentionables.
  1. I change my profile photo on the Facebook like I change my mood. Only when it s absolutely necessary...
  1. I need a "kick buddy", someone I can kick across the back when my girlfriend make me upset. Is there any unpaid assistant her?
  1. That awkward moment when you delete a Twitter friend because they are tweeting over and over they are getting rid of and or leaving Facebook, only to discover through other Facebook friends, they're still on Facebook.
  1. I don't see anything wrong with being in love with Will Ferrell, Twitter and his tweets,
  1. It's like as soon as I open a browser I immediately type in Facebook even if that isn't where I was going. It’s pretty bad.
  1. Does anyone else suddenly feel insanely insecure when someone incredibly attractive looks at you in the eye?  Hopefully, I'm not the only one.
  1. That awkward moment when you have to walk past your ex like everyday!
  1. Lying is fun. That's why I'm an actor.
  1. That awkward moment when a girl with the most amazing legs sits opposite you on the couch and you are trying your absolute best to complete your assignment about Women Rights!
  1. It's impressive peripheral vision to even notice stop signs exist when you never stop texting.
  1. Being a human is getting way too complicated. It’s time to be a unicorn! I'm so hyped!  So, don't kill my vibe.
  1. Twitter is for people like me who likes to be social but don't want your parents to see how weird you really are.
  1. That awkward moment when you're going with your parents and then they both start to reminisce about their youth days and then suddenly they start singing & dancing!
  1. That awkward moment when you miss someone and suddenly you receive a text from them.
  1. I really try hard to partake in literally zero discussion of stupid celebrity stuff, but Will Ferrell you are awesome.
  1. I love how you always give people advice but you never take your own advice.
  1. If Justin Bieber is that important to you, then girl you seriously have your priorities mixed up. You'll never meet him so why obsess over him.
  1. Dose anyone else like someone's status just to make it an even number and keep scrolling if it's already even? Or am I the only weirdo that does that? But to top it all off my favorite number is an odd number makes no sense!
  1. That awkward moment when you Skype your 80 year old uncle by surprise and he's half naked.
  1. On twitter I can say how I feel and not be judged because I have awesome followers that are following beautiful girls.
  1. The world needs fewer text messages and more love letters. And that's why I'm going to be single on Valentine's Day.
  1. That awkward moment when you go to the market, shop a lot and realize you haven't got your card to pay for anything!
  1. When you're waiting in front of the girls comfort room with your friends, and suddenly the door opens... And it was a guy who was using it.
  1. Sometimes (read: all the time) I forget that stop signs aren't just suggestions. And I feel like red lights are more like yield signs...stopping is so annoying.
  1. My nominations for the next president of the United States are in. Here they are in no particular order: Will Ferrell (Because his portrayal in Elf), Bill Murray (because he was Peter Venkman in Ghost busters) and Gerard Butler (not because of his portrayal in 300 but because he was the Phantom of the Opera).
  1. When you find people in this world that embrace you or weird with you, pick them up, twirl them around and stuff marshmallows in their mouth!

  1. Learn how to accept how people judge you but never let it sink in your mind especially when you know it's not true because silence is the really best way you can give to nonsense issue.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Funny Xbox Bios

Game fun cannot be over but you can win the game by posting these awesome and funny Xbox bios for girls and your friends on your device. I am sitting here wondering why Microsoft makes everyone pay an annual (or tri-monthly) fee for Xbox Live Gold in order to play games online on the Xbox 360, but they don't provide a service that requires everyone to pay a fee to play the exact same games online on a PC... It's too bad Xbox exclusives; controller shape/functionality and Microsoft's network stability cater more to my liking. I'm not saying Gold isn't worth it. It's just weird that they make you pay on 360, but not on a PC to play the exact same games. I was just thinking because I want to play Splinter cell Blacklist online, but I don't have Gold, and then got to thinking if I had it on PC I wouldn't have to pay for Gold, which makes no sense. Funny Xbox Bios Funny Xbox Bios You want to see something disgusting? Clean a white Xbox 360

Instagram Bio Ideas for Leo Boys and Girls

All Leo’s girls and boys will definitely love these Instagram bio ideas because these are the perfect quotes people with zodiac sign Leo. The following examples of Instagram bios are specially written for Leos, these short quotes fully express the compatibility, love, friendship and relationship criteria of all Leo guys and girls. Leo quotes for Instagram  Bios ! Leos are temporary relationships with a fluffy foundation. If you never have a conflict with a person that doesn't meet your hierarchy of needs, then they'll keep you. You'll only want to resolve your conflict with those you depend on in one way or another. But if you're just friends with someone and y'all have a disagreement, or you're deeply offended, you're gone. A person like me can't be bothered with that because it means your temperament is like warm, you're superficial, and it only matters what a person means to you to determine RESOLVING your issues with them. Yet in a

Funny But True Facebook Bios for Status

Are you looking for funny but true Facebook bios to post on your status that everyone will like? Now it’s time to get even more Facebook likes and hilarious comments by updating your Timeline bio. Funny Facebook bios for statuses! It's always the enemy in the beginning of a movie that ends up saving somebody or doing some good for them at the end! Never talk stupid things about a stupid you don't know because you never know what he is going through. A girl as a rule knows within the first couple minutes she meets you if she would date you or not, so don't talk yourself out the draws! Even a fool friend is also a school teacher on itself. He will teach you and train you something. Sometimes you have broken the rules in order to be truly happy. Perfection doesn't exist so I'm living for what's best for me. If you love someone you have to tell them how you truly feel, good or bad! I feel like you don't know when the last time you mi