Skip to main content

Cheerful Instagram Bios for Black Girls

Post these cheerful and cute quotes about black girls on your Instagram bios and let the world knows, how happy you are today.

Cute Black Girls Instagram Bios!

  1. There's nothing like being held by the one you love...and they love you back. (My favorite black girls quotes for Instagram bios)
  1. I'm at a different place than I was a year ago, and I like it here. Many things have changed for the better, and I feel great about that. My goals are closer to becoming accomplishments, worthy relationships are intact, and my personal life is as blissful as it has ever been. To sum things up, I am blessed and highly favored. Hey y'all.
  1. Too many people felt some type of way about me not being here. But I have new relationships that I would like to nurture (as well as the old ones), so that's why I came back. What, may I ask were you thinking? Smiling...
  1. In any event, I'm not ashamed or proud of whom you perceive me to be. All I know is that I know my source of success, and it's not through this Instagram account. However, I'm so happy to have met and interact with some of you on the level that we've gotten down. Be blessed.
  1. I needed to make some adjustments in my life and to refocus my priorities with the projects I'm working on. But I'm good now.
  1. I'm not surprised at the number of people who said they need to change their social networks. From my perspective, the reasons to connect with people boil down to how you enhance each other's lives. Being seen doesn't do it for certain people. It certainly doesn't do it for me. And just because someone is an acquired taste for you, that doesn't mean you can't grow with them. Black people are the most inferior of races due to envy, fear, and mistrust. And the foundations of our decisions are merely based on the differences we don't value in others. I'm not inferior to anyone, and I look forward to finding the circles that work for me.   Oprah said, "I learned to use my resources, and not let them use me." I'm tapped out, but I'm cool because I've gained a wealth of knowledge of I operate. Believing is witnessing, and I have first-hand knowledge of who you are, and I'm running with it.
  1. I've decided to reinvent myself and start over with the pursuit of my goals. I'm so ready to position myself where all that matters is getting things accomplished. And even after I put a dent in my priorities, and after I make the changes in my professional life that need to be made, I may just come back to this page with a different attitude. Or I may create another one.
  1. I know that I'm here for a reason. I'm dealing with a lot of bad decisions I've made with years of savings. I mismanaged my future, and I'm learning to accept that. Once I let go, then God will unleash... So what does that tell me? I'll know when I'm ready. I'm just patient and I'm not on anyone's time.
  1. I may get someone like myself who isn't proud or ashamed of what I do. However, I know why I do what I do and is very much capable of telling you what I do and why I do it. I don't seek to agree or disagree, nor judge anyone for doing what I would not do.
  1. Anyone who knows me knows I don't talk about your mess because it's your mess. People have asked why I dated black guys, what my persona in life is, and why I speak my mind the way I do (especially if I look at you cross-eyed). I don't have anything to lose by being me, and I stand strong on the rock I stand. If this is you, own it and please help this situation to understand.
  1. I thank goodness that I'm not in a box to have to step outside of. I'm about to be off the chain. Oh well...
  1. I'm not who I used to be, and I'm not who I want to be. I'm not where I used to be, and I'm not where I want to be. My finances are not where they used to be, and they're not where I want them to be. But I am who I'm supposed to be, where I'm supposed to be, and I'm reaping the harvest that I sow. I'm still a work in progress, yet I'm thankful.
  1. Y'all know that I'm very big on relationships, and I do what needs to be done to maintain them. But this one relationship that I have with God just floats my boat. We get it in!
  1. The best things in life are not free. You have to make sacrifices to achieve and maintain them. Consider the sacrifices you've made in your personal and professional lives.
  1. I am nowhere near where I expected to be or where I want to be in life. But God has shown me some crucial revelations about where I am, who I am, and who is for me. Things didn't work out with my former manager regarding my talk show. Now all my relevant relationships are finally intact. I feel great about where I am and the experiences and lessons I had to learn in order to arrive here. I'm so blessed.
  1. God is moving fiercely in my life; my estranged parents and siblings are not estranged anymore, friendships are stronger than ever and new acquaintances draw me close to them, money is 'bout to flow abundantly, motherhood is an indescribable feeling of unconditional love, and I literally fall to my knees every single day to thank God for this beautiful life.

Dear black girls, I can't take people always judging someone. And the ones with their noses up in the air that won't allow you to live down are the ones keeping the deepest secrets that no one knows about them (or they think no one knows). Everyone deals with inequities in life. Everyone! And no one has the right to make anyone feel doubt about their purpose or their walk in this natural world. No one has the right to make anyone feel less than them just because they color differences.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Funny Xbox Bios

Game fun cannot be over but you can win the game by posting these awesome and funny Xbox bios for girls and your friends on your device. I am sitting here wondering why Microsoft makes everyone pay an annual (or tri-monthly) fee for Xbox Live Gold in order to play games online on the Xbox 360, but they don't provide a service that requires everyone to pay a fee to play the exact same games online on a PC... It's too bad Xbox exclusives; controller shape/functionality and Microsoft's network stability cater more to my liking. I'm not saying Gold isn't worth it. It's just weird that they make you pay on 360, but not on a PC to play the exact same games. I was just thinking because I want to play Splinter cell Blacklist online, but I don't have Gold, and then got to thinking if I had it on PC I wouldn't have to pay for Gold, which makes no sense. Funny Xbox Bios Funny Xbox Bios You want to see something disgusting? Clean a white Xbox 360

Cute Girly Bio Ideas for Twitter and Instagram

Social networks give a wow to your name and cute bios ideas for girls on Instagram, Tumblr and Twitter boost up your fame and followers in no time. Post these funny quotes on your bios and become a comedy king. Posting cute, clever and creative bios on Twitter and Instagram is a fun idea but now it’s become a competition as well. Girls like to post funny jokes about witty guys on their profile bios and Facebook statuses and clever guys also don’t miss any chance and continuously post girly jokes on their profiles pages. Enjoy my big list of cute bios for instagram and Twitter! It is a sad truth when you become so boring and decided that the best thing to do this Saturday night is to stay home and read about books Men should not be allowed at shopping malls. They should drop off women and come back the next day to pick them up. I just don't understand why everyone is upset over something they can't control. Ladies if you are

Funny But True Facebook Bios for Status

Are you looking for funny but true Facebook bios to post on your status that everyone will like? Now it’s time to get even more Facebook likes and hilarious comments by updating your Timeline bio. Funny Facebook bios for statuses! It's always the enemy in the beginning of a movie that ends up saving somebody or doing some good for them at the end! Never talk stupid things about a stupid you don't know because you never know what he is going through. A girl as a rule knows within the first couple minutes she meets you if she would date you or not, so don't talk yourself out the draws! Even a fool friend is also a school teacher on itself. He will teach you and train you something. Sometimes you have broken the rules in order to be truly happy. Perfection doesn't exist so I'm living for what's best for me. If you love someone you have to tell them how you truly feel, good or bad! I feel like you don't know when the last time you mi